In a press release on Wednesday, twist details and other season specifics were announced for Big Brother 11. This year’s twist is about ‘high school cliques.
WeLoveBigBrother.com can now confirm that the rumors posted by ‘Corner Office’ on RealityBBQ.com are completely accurate. A press release and video confirm and clarify this season’s ‘High School Cliques’ twist.
UPDATE: After details of the houseguests and the twist were released on Wednesday, WeLoveBigBrother.com spoke to Executive Producer Allison Grodner in an exclusive phone interview. Be sure to listen to her reveal even more secrets.
The important details and video are below:
- Twist that everyone can relate to
- Houseguest divided into memorable cliques — Populars, Athletes, Brainiacs, and Off Beats
- 12 strangers will find themselves ‘kickin it old school’
- Each houseguest will play the game in one of the four cliques
- Compete for food, safety from eviction, and luxuries as part of their cliques
- 13th mystery houseguest to join the game and give one clique an advantage
- House is a “mean, green, eco-friendly living machine”
- Houseguests will be made aware of the waste they create
- Houseguests required to “sort, recycle and place all food items in an outdoor manual compost center”
- WeLoveBigBrother.com will be interviewing Allison Grodner in several hours, so submit your questions in the comments section below!