One day after the cast and twist were revealed for Big Brother 13, WeLoveBigBrother.com talked to Allison Grodner, the executive producer of Big Brother. With news that several past houseguests will be entering the game as ‘dynamic duos’, think Dick and Danielle from season 8, many questions were left unanswered. How many duos will be playing? How will they be chosen? And what are the secrets to the new Big Brother house? Take a listen to our exclusive interview.
With less than one week until the Big Brother 13 premiere (Thursday, July 7th at 9pm ET) on CBS, WeLoveBigBrother.com had the pleasure of talking with Big Brother’s Executive Producer, Allison Grodner. She shares with us details about the twist this season, which involves bringing back several pairs, or ‘dynamic duos’ from past seasons. Take a listen to the full interview below.
Use coupon code “BB13QTEARLY“ when signing up here at WeLoveBigBrother.com and pay only $29.99 for the Big Brother 13 season. Earlybird Coupon ends July 6th.
What to take away from our interview with Allison Grodner: (listen to full interview below)
- Twist is dubbed “Double Trouble” features dynamic duos from the past
- Notorious twosomes, power couples, and pairs from the past are possibly coming back
- The number of duos has NOT been confirmed and will be revealed on premiere night
- TWO twists going on which are part of the same theme
- Game will be played quite differently off the bat
- The returning houseguests HAVE been chosen and HAVE been sequestered
- The viewers are NOT voting on CBS.com, rather just voicing their opinions
- Allison specifically mentioned Dan/Memphis , Danielle/Jason, and Marcellas/Amy
- The room we haven’t seen so far is the Have/Have Not room
- The cage around the spiral staircase does not lock and is just part of the design
- The conflicting HOH room pictures was simply a design change and does not involve a twist