Week 8 – Eviction, HOH, & the Return of Pandora’s BoxPosted on: Thursday, September 3, 2009 at 4:54pm
SPOILER ALERT: As the eighth week of Big Brother comes to a close, stay with WeLoveBigBrother.com for up-to-the-minute updates throughout tonight’s live eviction episode.
WATCH THE REMAINING WEEKS OF BB11 LIVE ONLINE
As Big Brother 11 draws to a close, be sure to use your 3-day free trial on the 24/7 live feedsto watch the houseguests at any time of the day or night. HOH Competition in real-time on the 24/7 live feeds.
WeLoveBigBrother.com will be at the 2-hour Big Brother 11 finale. Well be interviewing the BB11 houseguests in the backyard of the BB house and will post our interviews LATE on Tuesday, September 15th. Tell your BB friends that WLBB is the place to be on finale night! For more information and to submit questions, click here.
EVICTION AND HOH UPDATES:
- 5:01 Show has started; looks like there is no “twist” tonight
- Votes to evict Jeff: Natalie
- Votes to evict Jordan: Michele
- Kevin broke the tie and voted to evict Jeff
- The HOH competition is called “Fact or Fiction”
- Natalie, Jordan, and Michele all tied
- During the tiebreaker, Natalie won the Head of Household
- Pandora’s Box will return again and “will affect the game”
- Tuesday’s episode will have a live Veto, Eviction, and Part 1 of a 3 part HOH Competition