Week 5 – Coup D’Etat, Eviction, & HOH UpdatesPosted on: Thursday, August 13, 2009 at 6:19pm
SPOILER ALERT: Continue reading for up-to-the minute spoilers from the 5th live Big Brother 11 eviction. Will the Coup D’Etat be used? We’ll let you know here!
The fifth week of Big Brother 11 is coming to a close as we find out who won the Coup D’Etat on tonight’s live eviction episode. Did Jeff use the power? Who will be evicted? And who will be the new Head of Household? We’ll let you know below!
MISSING THE LIVE FEED ACTION? If you’re only watching the episodes on CBS, you’re missing half the story. It’s been a busy and heated week in the Big Brother 11 house. Sign up for the live feeds right here, then click here to watch some of the arguments from this week that you won’t see on the TV episodes! After your 3-day free trial, its only $39.99 for the Big Brother 11 season!
- Jeff chose TO USE the power tonight
- Jeff took down both Lydia and Russell and put up Jessie and Natalie
- Votes to evict Natalie: Lydia, Russell
- Votes to evict Jessie: Kevin, Jordan, Michelle
- Jessie was evicted by a vote of 3-2
- Michelle won the Head of Household