Week 4 – Coup D’Etat, Eviction, & HOH UpdatesPosted on: Thursday, August 6, 2009 at 4:50pm
SPOILER ALERT: Continue reading for up-to-the minute spoilers from the 4th live Big Brother 11 eviction. Will the Coup D’Etat be used? We’ll let you know here!
The fourth week of Big Brother 11 is coming to a close as we find out who won the Coup D’Etat on tonight’s live eviction episode. Who will win the power? Who will be evicted? And who will be the new Head of Household? We’ll let you know below!
MISSING THE LIVE FEED ACTION? If you’re only watching the episodes on CBS, you’re missing half the story. It’s been a busy and heated week in the Big Brother 11 house. Sign up for the live feeds right here, then click here to watch some of the arguments from this week that you won’t see on the TV episodes! After your 3-day free trial, its only $39.99 for the Big Brother 11 season!
- Jeff won the Coup D’Etat, but couldn’t pronounce it!
- Jeff chose NOT to use the power tonight
- Ronnie semi-cried during his last plea speech and called Michele the worst human he’s met
- Votes to evict Ronnie: Kevin, Michele, Jeff, Jordan
- Votes to evict Lydia: Natalie, Chima, Jessie
- Ronnie was evicted by a vote of 4-3
- The viewer phone calls played on the live feeds are part of the “Say What?’ HOH competition
- Chima won the Head of Household