Let the fun begin! Big Brother 14 is here and we have you covered! Check below to see what happened during the first episode and check back tonight for House Spoilers once the 24/7 live feeds begin soon.
We’ve been covering Big Brother 14 for several months during the Preseason, including our exclusive houseguest interviews. Tonight after the premiere episode, the 24/7 live feeds will switch ON and we’ll be watching (hopefully alongside you)! Of course, you can watch all of the action LIVE yourself by taking advantage of the 3-day free trial of the live feeds. Start your free trial tonight or check out the perks of signing up, including free iPhone and Android viewing.
- 12 new houseguests have been revealed (watch our interviews with them)
- ‘Tokyo Pop’ is the amazing new theme of the house (check out our pictures)
- 24/7 Live Feeds begin tonight (3-day free trial or see the perks of signing up)
Returning Houseguest Twist
- The new houseguests will be ‘coached’ by one of the returning mentor houseguests.
- Dan, Janelle, Britney, and Mike Boogie will be the four mentor houseguests, as we previously reported.
- Each coach will pick 3 houseguests they will “guild” all season long.
- If one of their houseguests wins the game, the coach will win $100,000.
The Team Selections
- Britney chooses: Shane, Willie, JoJo
- Mike Boogie chooses: Frank, Ian, Jenn
- Janelle chooses: Wil, Ashley, Joe
- Dan chooses: Kara, Danielle, Jodi
Head of Household Competition
- Britney’s team won the competition.
- Britney chose Willie to be the first Head of Household
- Dan’s team came in last.
- Dan chose Jodi to be the first evicted houseguest.
24/7 Live Feeds and Details