Eviction Interview with Casey Turner of Big Brother 11Posted on: Friday, July 31, 2009 at 8:34pm
WeLoveBigBrother.com spoke with Casey Turner of Big Brother 11 the morning after his eviction from the Big Brother house. In this audio interview Casey reacts to his eviction and his speech last night on live TV.
On Friday morning, WeLoveBigBrother.coms Matt Maynard spoke with Casey Turner, the third evicted houseguest from Big Brother 11. Casey was evicted from Big Brother on Thursday night by a vote of 7-1. While listening to the interview above, check out the CBS Publicity pictures from this week.
Highlights from Casey Turner’s interview from WeLoveBigBrother.com:
- Michele is acting like a “crazy person with a degree”
- Cases wishes he had won the Power of Veto
- His speech was to question the “manhood” of the house
- Most annoying houseguest – Lydia
- Most competitive – Russell
- America’s Favorite – Casey
WATCH THE LIVE FEEDS to see how the house reacts to Jessie becoming the new Head of Household. Be sure to sign up for the 24/7 live feeds right here to get a live and uncensored view inside the Big Brother 11 house. After your 3-day free trial, its only $39.99 for the Big Brother 11 season!