SPOILER ALERT: Continue reading for spoilers from this week’s Endurance Head of Household competition on Big Brother 12.
After the live episode, be sure to turn on your Big Brother live feeds to watch the houseguests 24/7! Also, be sure to follow @wlbb on Twitter for the most up-to-date Big Brother news throughout the season.
WATCH THE ENDURANCE HOH COMPETITION LIVE! You can watch the HOH Competition in real-time on the 24/7 live feeds. Make sure you sign up for the 3-day free trial of the live feeds so you can be the first to see who wins the Endurance competition.
ENDURANCE HOH COMPETITION UPDATES: (watch on the live feeds)
- Matt stayed on the surfboard the longest and became the third Head of Household.
- Ragan, Andrew, Brendon, Enzo, Britney, Hayden, Kristen, Lane, and Kathy fell off their surfboards.
- The HGs are standing (surfing) on surfboards that are on a slant over a makeshift ocean. They are being hit with tidal waves for the Endurance HOH competition.. Turn on your live feeds and watch it play out live with a 3-day free trial.
- If you don’t already have the live feeds, we encourage you to sign up for your 3-day free trial to watch the competition play out live!
- Endurance HOH competitions usually last several hours.
BIG BROTHER 12 EVICTION RESULTS:
- By a vote of 7 to 2, Monet was evicted from the Big Brother 12 house.