Watch Big Brother 24/7
Old 02-07-2008, 09:37 PM
Big Brother All-Star

Send a message via AIM to Big Hurt
Default Survivor: Micronesia Thread (Spoilers possible)

Johnny Fairplay asks to be voted out cuz he misses his pregnant girlfriend. He Gone.

Parvati flirts with James, Ozzy flirts with Amanda. Looks like Ozzy and Amanda get caught doing the nasty. Parvati is still hot.

10/24/07: Never forget Erin!
Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7
Old 02-08-2008, 12:50 AM
Big Brother Addict

Default oh johnny

oh johnny, how could you leave us so quickly? where's the dastardly, cunning, lying johnny? hope you make a better daddy than you did survivor contestant, either time....
Old 02-08-2008, 01:24 PM
Big Brother All-Star

WHAT???? Ozzy and Amanda got caught doing what? Didn't they just meet or am I showing my age? Wow...looks like I'm gonna hafta watch the show on the internet now. Johnny gone? Whoa...and he asked to go? Kinda lame. At least he coulda waited for some naked guy to brush against him first...geesh.
Old 02-10-2008, 03:08 PM
Big Brother All-Star

As for Johnny goin home so soon, I heard he was trying to play Survivor like Will played BBAS...I hate it here....I wanna go home....I miss my girlfriend....It backfired....Puppetmaster he's not!!
Old 02-10-2008, 03:15 PM
The PIMP

Send a message via AIM to antny Send a message via Yahoo to antny

it almost looked like he really wanted to go though... will never in the DR said he wanted to go and fairplay said in private interviews that he watned to go...

glad he is gone no matter how he went! i almost didn't want to watch this time because he was on... so hurray i can watch the show now!!! lol
Old 02-21-2008, 06:50 AM
Big Brother Addict

Send a message via AIM to Trells Send a message via Yahoo to Trells

I didn't watch the season that Fairplay was on, but he needed to be home with his woman to be there for her. I'm glad James is on this one, I liked him in China. He is fun to watch during tribal counsel when he knows something or smirks at different people's comments. I hope he wins this time and not make a bad move like last time.