Week 1 – Publicity Pictures

Posted on: Monday, July 13, 2009 at 10:28am

Plenty of new CBS Publicity pictures have been released for the first week of Big Brother 11.  Photos are now available of the HOH Competition and the Have and Have Not Competition.

Each week, we’ll be posting press pictures with events from that week.  This first week is special because we have several posed group and clique shots in the backyard.  Enjoy!

UPDATE: July 15, 2009 – We’ve posted new pictures from the Veto Competition right here.

Remember, you can watch the houseguests in all their glory live 24/7 online! Be sure to sign up for the 24/7 live feeds right here to get a live and uncensored view inside the Big Brother 11 house.  After your 3-day free trial, its only $39.99 for the Big Brother 11 season! AND you can get a free and custom email @ WeLoveBigBrother.com.  Get your free email address and the live feeds by signing right here.

Photos Courtesy Sonja Flemming / CBS

6 comments
  • celina15812 says

Why didnt you bring James back from bb10

July 12, 2009 at 2:35 pm
  • jimmy says

I want to know who’s are bigger, Jordan or Laura?

July 12, 2009 at 7:07 pm
  • grace koh says

I was a top finalist for BB11. I don’t watch television. After all too many friends telling me the house is filled with a bunch of duds, I’m contemplating watching the 1st episode to see my would-be roomies. (I think my friends are stupidly trying to make me feel better…even though I’m now ecstatic I didn’t go into the BB house). Since you guys are actual fans of the show, can you tell me if it’s worth the watch? I took a quick look at HG photos/bios. Difficult to say for certain from the headshots, but from the people I remember through the casting process @ CBS, I think I’m the only 1 (out of 4 LA finalists) they nixed :) Tattoo Girl and MMA Guy were definitely 2. I think Neuroscientist Chica might have been the last one, but she looks a bit different. I debated publically posting my article on the hilarious casting process, but here it is – http://literarygk.blogspot.com/2009/06/you-know-what-f-you-back-cbs-i-didnt.html. Since I glazed over about 15-25% of the 100+ pages in disclosures I signed, I hope CBS doesn’t/can’t sue me.

July 12, 2009 at 7:25 pm
  • Brian Scheffler says

Update – New Pics from the Have and Have Not competition have been added.

July 13, 2009 at 3:22 pm
  • Kevin says

Notice how CBS always casts gay people who are NOT athletic. It’s not enough for the casting directors and CBS that the gay contestants are the only ones in the house and are instantly marginalized because they are gay. Big Brother = HOUSE OF HATE

We all know another heterosexual male will win this season because the women will fragment and go along with any heterosexual male she befriends, then one by one the heterosexual males who cluster together eliminate the women and gay man.

July 14, 2009 at 10:36 am
  • antny says

well there was the one really buff guy from BB9 that had to leave because of a family emerency remeber?

July 14, 2009 at 4:07 pm